We had a day of planting flowers once the weather turned nice. Dustin was a great help scooping and leveling the dirt, but Melody mostly ate the dirt and tried to roll around on the flowers.
I need a hobby, something that I can be proud of and look forward to doing often. My 2 young children are my hobbies, and I cannot tear myself away from spending every free moment with them. Working a full time job as a nurse consumes time that I can not waste any more of on hobbies. Although blogging is a hobby that can provide away to illustrate their lives growing up. Each one of their births seems like a blink of an eye ago. If there were only away to slow time or better yet travel in time to any first smile, first step or first "I love you mommy," but in the mean time I will just have to blog.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.