Now that we have picked out the perfect Christmas tree, Dustin and Melody were ready to get decorating. When grandma asked Dustin if he was going to trim the tree, his response was "I think I want to keep it tall!" Melody and Dustin managed to hang all the balls and ornaments without breaking anything. We topped the festive night off with a cup of hot cocoa and watched Christmas Vacation.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
TRIMMING THE TREE
Now that we have picked out the perfect Christmas tree, Dustin and Melody were ready to get decorating. When grandma asked Dustin if he was going to trim the tree, his response was "I think I want to keep it tall!" Melody and Dustin managed to hang all the balls and ornaments without breaking anything. We topped the festive night off with a cup of hot cocoa and watched Christmas Vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment