I am really in shock that Dusty is starting Pre-k, I just cant grasp the idea of him going to school everyday. My baby is growing up and I cant keep him little forever. He is so polite and sweet to other kids so I know he will make some good friends. There was no question what kind of backpack he wanted, and after looking at several stores we finally found the one! Mely and I will have some one on one time now in the morning to play and learn which I am really looking forward to.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
1ST DAY OF SCHOOL
I am really in shock that Dusty is starting Pre-k, I just cant grasp the idea of him going to school everyday. My baby is growing up and I cant keep him little forever. He is so polite and sweet to other kids so I know he will make some good friends. There was no question what kind of backpack he wanted, and after looking at several stores we finally found the one! Mely and I will have some one on one time now in the morning to play and learn which I am really looking forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment